kahlan: (glasses!)
[personal profile] kahlan

Some things about me besides being afraid of sharp objects and having superpowers ;)

1. I'm majoring in biology, and I'm in the middle of exams right now. Actually, I have an exam in about 11 hours or so. Bioethics. Really interesting but some guys in there are kinda crazy (I'm looking at you, Descartes. Clearly, having too much free time to think was bad for you). Also, my notes on the last two lectures are actually in song mode. One is based on the 'Circle of Life' and it's the epic tale of non-epic arguments and it will never see the light of day again.

2. I watched the 'Knowing' and I spent the first 30 minutes or so staring at Nicholas Cage's hair just trying to understand the physics holding it together. True story.

3. I'm addicted to Google.

4. I have a cat, and she's currently doing weird things on my bed. I really don't want to look anymore.
But, hey, have a picture!
 



 

And I'm off to study some more. Bioethics awaaay!

Date: 2009-06-25 11:44 pm (UTC)
sisu: (cristian -- all that i ask for)
From: [personal profile] sisu
Oh now that is just an epically bizarre picture and I don't think I want to think too hard about it O_o

Date: 2009-06-26 12:17 am (UTC)
rector: (Default)
From: [personal profile] rector
I dub thee Sir Insano. Go forth and spread thy catnip induced insanity!

Date: 2009-06-29 06:38 am (UTC)
campbell: (Default)
From: [personal profile] campbell
Thank you so much for the invite code :)

Date: 2009-06-30 12:04 am (UTC)
profundo: (Default)
From: [personal profile] profundo
haha! cats are so whacked out.

wow, man, majoring in biology! i give you props for that, i could never do it. thinking be hard.

Profile

kahlan: (Default)
Kahlan

July 2009

S M T W T F S
    1234
5 6 7891011
1213 1415161718
19202122232425
262728293031 

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 29th, 2026 08:20 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios